Saturday, December 26, 2009

The Special Moment

do you ever find a peaceful moment in your life??
tell you a secret...I found it!!
I like rain..
but not every moment...
just a special timing...
"3pm"
this is a special timing for me...
just don't know why??
is the feel...
as you know that, 3pm is a hottest timing for everyone of you...
now you will think, rain will be the best!!





I like to hear the rain fall in the forest...
once again...
don't know why...

and one thing...
with the Joe Hisaishi's instrumental music is the best!!



when can I do this like him??
I really want to try this since long time ago...
but it will make me suffer after this...
I don't want get sick
cause I don't want to hate the rain...



This is the best moment now....

2 comments:

yy said...

=)
i like rain too...sometimes...guess you knew it.

WiNN said...

i will knw it??wat is tat??