Tuesday, November 30, 2010

End of Nov...

Today is the last day of nov, I would like to wish Jayne Tan have a great and blessed birthday she ever had. (enjoy your 20years old birthday as you only have one month of 20years old out of year 2010!=P) Yet, it is the end of nov, tomorrow will be the first day of dec and the last month of year 2010. Time pass by very very fast...@.@ I feel like done nothing through out the year. Yea, this is the 2nd sem of my 1st year of advance diploma, it is week 10 now and I still have another 2 coursework tests and 1 assignment to be completed before the final exam! Hope I can do it well~~^^

friends from seremban, I'll be back to seremban in 2 weeks time! So, date me out of this jail for awhile~~see you soon~~^^

1 comments:

veini said...

sure will date you out..tell us when u r back..haha..yst we 4 went for dating ad..haha..