Sunday, February 27, 2011

Internship~~

intern or not?? this has been torturing me for few weeks...finally i found a job after cny...intern as an auditor in a small audit firm at Seremban...this is the only firm that i went for interview and the only firm which hired me...im so guilty that the firm din't hire the friend who recommended this firm to me...im so sorry...few days ago, i asked one of the staff there, 'Why the boss hire me but not my friend?'...She replied, the boss chossed randomly one...may be this is your fate...

this is the place which i worked for during the first week...
the mosquitoes there just like the vampire!!!!

just hate them soooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!
stupid thing!!

im not the lucky one in all the games or lucky draw...
but i din complain at all....this is my fate....
because im the lucky one who always meet the right and the nice people...
i do appreciate it.....this is also my fate!!!^^

thanks...

this paper is just right behind of my place...wonder is it printed by the boss??@.@
don't like the last paragraph....


i'll try to enjoy the life there~~^^





1 comments:

Unknown said...

Can I know what firm you had the internship with?