Monday, May 17, 2010

Last Day of Holidaysssss

Yup...come to the end of the holidays. After today, I'm no longer a diploma holder. So, just enjoy the last day of it!!!

hang out with Irene, Jen, Reina(my sister^^), Kelvin and Fai(both of my cousins)
both of them were too shy...so I can't even get a picture of them...
nevermind...still got another 2 years to go...



we don't look alike!!
erm...
50% la...hehhehe
Today is my first day of classes, I was exciting yet hungry in the class cause I didn't take breakfast as I thought the class is just 1 hour only. Haiz...Decision Management(the only subject today) will be a challenging subject. I'll try my best best effort on it!!
AAC!! I'M COMING!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

look at the eyes.. just admit la, u both do look alike..

-xj

WiNN said...

ya...i knw...