Saturday, September 25, 2010

Right Way??




yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!should I be happy??holidays come to the end and I have to back to college life soon...second semester of advance diploma...@.@


Time-table has been out few days ago, I'm kinda like the this time-table as got a lot of free time...wait!!this doesn't mean that I'm free....by the way, it implicates that a thunderstorm is coming slowly...lots of assignment, coursework and so on...as I can say, by that period, cyber center, study room, hostel canteen...will be my second home...third...and so on... *dying soon...


I ONLY(*crying) have 4 subjects for this coming semester:


1) Advanced Accounting Practice


2) Taxation @.@


3) Performance Management


4) Corporate Finance


ya, this will be my life for this coming few months. I wouldn't be home every week. May be one month once?? I hope is not... oh ya!! my friends, I'll only go out for movie, shopping or others once a month...>.<...is just because I want to concentrate in my study as my first semester result is not that good (I know it is worst!!) and I don't want to spend before I know how to earn...I don't want to owe my parents so much as I know I already owing them since I born and this will go on until the end of my life...










IT IS THE TIME TO CHANGE~~


1) study


2) stuDY


3) STUDYYYYYYY












this is what I found just now~~nice right??

my dream house~~

of course not this la...my dream house will be design by me~~^^


will be somewhere in the jungle~~>.<


far away from the city...


I like this~~^^



and this...

because of the bamboo~~hehhe




I remember that in my facebook>>How Well You Know Winn Tan, one of the question is something like this : I would like to......if I'm not an accountant. Yes, the answer is ''become an architect (dream house)''. I wish to design a house for myself and even for others people. A interior designer also can...I know this is just a dream as 'accounting' is already halfway on...well, it will be my motivation to move on as I want to earn more to make it possible~~and also 7 years of promises...still got 5 more years...both of you must wait for me ya~~^^




now only I realise that I don't like account...
but, I'll find my way to love it~~



往往现实与梦想是残酷的,


就如天使不能与恶魔共存,

人生,人生,


人往往生活在身不由己的世界里。。。


‘我一個人走 一個人看透 一個人受

路我自己選擇 我一個人走’by Yida《寫給自己的歌》



No worry, I'll move on...

for my family...

2 comments:

yy said...

waaa...if blogspot gt ''like'' button lk fb...i sure like a thousand time. i love the part where u put yida's lyrics. agree with that!! and yea, our promise!!! omg!! time fliesssssssssssssssssssssssss...

and peng you!! ga yao!! i don't like account either...mari, high five!! =p

WiNN said...

hahha..thankx~~i always use tat lyrics to motivate myself~~remind myself tat i hv to move on juz becoz i ad choosed tis way...yea!!the promise!!i MUST achieve it!!

peng you!!ga yao together!!hehhe..high five!!^^