Tuesday, September 14, 2010

'Disappear' Life

yo yo!!!finally update your blog!!sure you will say that...hahha...yea~~finally...just want to share something that happened during my first semester of advance diploma...^^

my classmates~~suffering with the stupid AUDIT assignment...

just to tell you something>>I don't want to see Mcd anymore!!!!
don't know how many times I've been there to eat and study early in the morning...
war in Mcd for the war of my final exam~~


hahhah....half of the semester's newspaper that I haven read yet...wao~~
i know, busy is not the reason~~@.@


meanwhile, I enjoyed myself with my diploma classmates....
erm...average one movie a week!!^^
oh ya...first time I went to cyber center to play games>>L4D...'thanks' to them for teaching me all the bad thing....hahaha...*joking*...just to release my stress during my exam...^^

shop!! shop!! shop!!


with jen...


2 so po~~^^


hangueeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~~~ (hungry...my word^^)


simple dinner with sharon and ying yi~~^^


part of memories of my life...it will be a sweet memories when we getting older and older~~


steamboat with my advance diploma classmates (Group8)
even though not the whole class...
still got a lot of chances~~


last day of my final exam

of course need to celebrate for it!!!wohooo~~~^^

enjoyed it~~

waiting for the result, but I hope that I'll never know it...

i know it will be the worst result...im worry...

2 comments:

yy said...

likey your post, your pics and your songs... =D

WiNN said...

yea~~thankx^^