Thursday, September 23, 2010

Sekinchan

Finally can upload the pictures~~I was trying to update this post few days ago, but.....the stupid line......@.@......
Second station>>Sekinchan (适耕庄〉〉适合耕种的村庄)

It was my cousin's wedding dinner even though I did not know him. So long I didn't come to Sekinchan. It was a good trip for me. I mean it is a good place where you can take a good rest.

pictures~~

pictures again~~>.<


and again~~@.@


and....again....=.=''


'sot' pictures again in the room...


The next morning...
'shopping' in the farm~~^^

peaceful~~


support GREEN~~^^


For our lunch, 5 out of the 6 dishes were FISHHHHHH!!!!!!some of them were shark which very famous in Sekinchan. Not bad, just very spicy for me~~^^
Sekinchan is really a nice place to release stress for me. If you have a chance, come to visit this place which took me more than 3 hours to reach there~~hehhe



This will be my second station and will be the last station of my holidays. The third station is today, but I 'ffk' due to some reasons. Sorry for that, friends. Enjoy yourselves!





2 comments:

yy said...

likey ur post, ur pics and ur songs... =D
classes starting soon huh? din't have much chances to chat with you le...take care o. nguai uei peng you... ^^

WiNN said...

hehhe..thankx..
yea~~ya lo...u so busy..u take care too~~nguai gei peng you~~